Hotel Express International Terms & Conditions:
The Hotel Express membership is a product designed for companies and their employees.
- The up to 50% discount off BAR rates globally is subject to expected availability and cannot be taken in conjunction with any other offer hotels may have. Hotels can decline the discount if they expect to be fully booked.
- Reservations must be made directly with the hotels or through the Hotel Express booking offices, not through any toll free hotel reservations center. Always introduce yourself as a Hotel Express member when requesting a reservation. Some hotels can only be reserved online.
- The Hotel Express discount will not be given if you make a regular reservation without mentioning your Hotel Express membership. Simply showing your Hotel Express card upon check-in / check-out does not entitle you to the Hotel Express discount.
- The hotels require one Hotel Express card per room and for the cardholder to be present in the room.
- All pricing categories ($-$$$$$) are based on the full single room rate and are in the local currency unless otherwise marked. Stars, from 1 to 5, range the hotels where 5 is the better one.
- Participating hotels are subject to change without notice and may not be available throughout the entire time of your membership period.
- Neither Hotel Express, nor the business where this directory was received or purchased is responsible if any host establishment is unable to honor your membership card for valid reasons.
- Hotel Express members must report complaints to their home office within two days of occurrences in their own country and within seven days of international stays.
|Discount calculator Member hotels Testimonials|